I am deploying WAR in WAS 7.
I got this error message as I do test:
Here has a workaround approach, but you need to figure out the reason why your program had spent just a long time to execute. If your program really need more time to execute, you should log into WAS administration console to modify the value of Total transaction lifetime timeout and Maximum transaction timeout.
The configuration steps are as follows:
- Step1. Log in to administration console
- Step2. WebSphere Application Server 7.0: Click Servers > Server Types > WebSphere application servers > server_name > Container Services > Transaction Service.
- Step3. Increase the Total transaction lifetime timeout. The default value is 120.
- Step4. Increase the Maximum transaction timeout. The default value is 300 seconds.
- Step5. Save your changes and restart WAS