Assume I import a non-Java project from GitHub into Eclipse
1. Import non-Java project from GitHub: File => Import
2. Choose Git => Projects from Git => Next
3. Select Git Repository => Click Next
4. Choose "Import as general project" => Click Next
5. Click Finish
Import project successfully !
Owing to the project which import from GitHub is non-Java project, so I would like to change it to Java Project.
1. Right click on this project => properties
2. Click Project Facelets = > Covert to faceted form
3. Check Java => Apply => click OK
4. Done !