ProjectLink Meeting port: 5620~5660
Therefore, network administrator should open these ports.
1. Go to Site tag and click Utils
2. Go to Queue Manager page
3. Choose failed queue, ex. WfUserWorkQueue
4. pickup one queue entry which had been marked as server, and select 'show' option in dropdown list
5. check error message, ex. wt.workflow.robots.WfInternalMethod:135596
6. used sql statement to figure out which object cause this failed queue.
select t2.businessobjreference, t2.name from WfInternalMethod t1, wfprocess t2 where t1.ida2a2 = 135596 and t1.ida3parentprocessref = t2.ida2a2
7. we can get information from step6.
businessobjreference is VR:wt.doc.WTDocument:136558
name is TPV - Release Workflow_0000000046 - Electronic Component Sample Request Operation Quide A
8. go to search page: apply 0000000046 to number to be our search criteria,
then we can check the related workflow to check what's wrong
- JAXB (Java Architecture for XML Binding)
- Implementation steps in Green Integration
- JAXB Usage
- JAXB Limitations